$30000-$64000 Profitable Apricot / Peach Commercial Orchard
- $ 148 000 ( $ 2 / sq m )
- Commercial For Sale
- Upfront payment $40 000
- Lot size 80 000 sq m
- Total square 80 000 sq m
- Year of build 2005
- Facing Southwest
FOR SALE, INVESTMENT OR RENTING
8 hectare apricot and peach 10 year-old of commercial orchard in the Vanand village, Armavir province in Republic of Armenia.
APRICOT & PEACH COMMERCIAL ORCHARD DESCRIPTION
Number of trees is 1000-1200 with productivity of each 50-150 kg. The entire area of the garden is a provided with irrigation water (water canal runs near of the garden), anti-hail system, electricity, gas and drinking water. Trees planted in accordance with all
Agro-technical standards: on the line of trees after one apricot tree follows one peach tree for receiving best pollination, and between the rows of trees 9 meters distance for any capacity agricultural machinery.
1. Average annual production expenses:
1.1 $8,000 - $12,000 dollars a year depending on climatic conditions;
2. For 10 years average statistical prices for 1 kg apricot & peach in Armenia:
2.1 $0.06-$0.12 in canneries purveyance;
2.2 $0.62-$3.00 in wholesale storing-exporting companies;
2.3 $0.83-$5.20 in domestic retail markets & stores.
3. Average annual sales revenue:
3.1 $38,000-$76,000 in normal-favorable weather conditions;
3.2 $75,000-$150,000 mainly in good weather conditions.
4. Average annual net profit:
4.1 $30,000-$64,000 in normal-favorable weather conditions;
4.2 $67,000-$138,000 mainly in good weather conditions.
OPPORTUNITY & ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES
1. Between rows of trees with the 9 meter distance roughly speaking most low as minimum it is a 4-6 ha where you have opportunity organize olericulture or production of forage crops as additional income besides these paragraph 4 financial highlights.
2. Besides from the total 8 hectares of garden, the 5.2 hectares is located instantly near the main road of the village Vanand from which 0.5 hectares of free space allows you to organize production of dried fruit, jam, jam, compotes, juice, vodka, and in the case of non-related of businesses, create gas stations which is absent in village.
3. Yea this is possible manage remotely from anywhere in the world on the base of transfer the production and realization to trust management fully under your command even on real time if you have a needs on this.
WHAT YOU GET AFTER ACQUISITION OR PARTNERSHIP
1. Besides what stated above, are you whether know that motherland of origin of apricot is Armenia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apricot) and apricot tree is from the species Prunus armeniaca ("Armenian plum": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prunus_armeniaca), maybe connected with which and Armenian Apricot is a #1 in a world by their quality, edibility and by characteristics of nutrients which you can see in Wikipedia or found in many other magazines and newspapers.
2. Moreover YOU can hope on lifetime consultations & supporting from owner with more than 10 year experience, as expert in horticulture at cultivation of apricot and peach.
3. You have an opportunity get 1 out of 3 of the following rights to the property of your choice:
3.1 The right to a full 100% ownership of property single-handedly by direct purchase on the selling price or by lowest price at the auction to bidding with an starting bid 50% below than selling price;
3.2 The right to a joint 50%/50% ownership of the property to the investment partnership basis by investing;
3.3 The right of full operation of this property for one season (from March 1 to november 1) a year lease, by the advance payment rent.
TYPES OF OPPORTUNITIES OF ACQUISITION OR PARTNERSHIP
For information only: the market price is 320,000 USD and in the United States to begin Establishing such a business from scratch would require at least $ 108,000 funding (http://www.bplans.com/peach_and_apricot_farm_business_plan/company_summary_fc.php).
1. Selling Price: 148,000 USD get "Buy Now" opportunity
After purchase you will get the right to a full ownership of property 100% in single-handedly and possibility manage your property remotely from anywhere in the world on the base of transfer the process of production and/or realization to Trust Management fully under your command. The existing owner will help you with the reliable company Trust Management if you need.
(Click on link or copy/paste in your browser)
2. Auction Starting Bid: 79,999 USD get opportunity to bidding in auction
You have chance of acquisition of this property as low as possible price with the auction to bidding with an starting bid up to 50% below than selling price. After winning you will get the right to a full ownership of property 100% in single-handedly and possibility manage your property remotely from anywhere in the world on the base of transfer the process of production and/or realization to Trust Management fully under your command. The existing owner will help you with the reliable company Trust Management if you need.
(click on link or copy/paste in your browser)
3. Investment Аmount: 74,000 USD contact with owner
After investing you will become on 50% ownership & you will to have right for 50% from annual net profit without any obligation. Current owner will take care about organization all business operations agreed with you and you can manage it remotely from anywhere in the world with help of existing owner support.
4. Annual Rental Price: 12,000 USD contact with owner
After hiring you will get the right of full operation of this property for one season (from March 1 to November 1) a year and possibility manage your property remotely from anywhere in the world on the base of transfer the process of production and/or realization to Trust Management fully under your command. The existing owner will help you with the reliable company Trust Management if you need.
REMUNERATION CONDITIONS FOR PROJECT REALIZATION:
1. By fixed sale price $148,000 - 10% or $14,800.
2. By floating sale price $111,000-$147,999 - 7% or $7,770-$10,360.
3. By results of auction bidding where buyer has a chance of property acquisition with an starting bid up to 50% below than fixed selling price - 5% or from $4,000
4. By investment price $74,000 - 3% or $2,220
5. By annual rental price $12,000 - 1% or $120
Attention: At online property acquisition the sales partner should to present information about buyer ID as proof of their mediation for receiving remuneration.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT DETAILS
1. The seller takes care of the delivery internationally property ownership documents free of charge to the buyer.
2. After item acquisition actually and receiving of buyer ID documents during 10 days possessions will be notarized on the own name of buyer and will be sent max for 20 days with international express postage.
3. If have problems with the existing payment methods the buyer can contact with owner for finding alternative solution.
It's OK to contact to this property owner for these offers consideration or with other commercial interests which you have.
- View: Mountain
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Jan 23, 2016
- Listing #: 12149
- Lot size: 8 hectares
- Parking: 30 Cars
- Parking type: Off street
- Open house: Jan 23, 2016 10:00 - 18:00
Keywords: apricot, peach, orchard, commercial orchard, horticultural, horticultural business, farm, farm business, trees, garden
Latitude / Longitude: 40.099930 / 43.819584
|Nearest airport||Zvartnots airport||47 km|
|Nearest beach||Lake Cevan||130 km|
|Nearest childcare||Vanand Kindergarten||1 km|
|Nearest ferry port||Batumi port||426 km|
|Nearest public transport||H18 highway||1 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Sardarapad restaurant||13 km|
|Nearest school||Vanand school||1 km|
|Nearest subway station||Yerevan subway station||55 km|
|Nearest train station||Hoktemberyan train station||24 km|
From Vanand to Gyumri (second city of Armenia) - Driving: 102 km. About 1 hour 30 mins
From Vanand to Kirovkan (third city of Armenia) - Driving: 164 km. About 2 hours 29 mins
From Vanand to Tbilisi (capital of Georgia) - Driving: 293 km. About 4 hours 36 mins
From Vanand to Tehran (capital of Iran) - Driving: 1,193 km. About 15 hours 35 mins
From Vanand to Moscow (capital of Russia) - Driving: 2,223 km. About 1 day 3 hours
v. Vanand Map Coordinates
• Location: Armenia, Caucasus, Middle East, Asia
• Latitude: 40° 6' 11.1" (40.1031°) north
• Longitude: 43° 48' 54.2" (43.8151°) east
• Average elevation: 1,028 metres (3,373 feet)