3200 ACRES OF PRIME AGRICULTURAL LAND FOR SALE - BELIZE COUNTRY
- $ 5 440 000
- Agriculture For Sale
- Upfront payment $544 000
3200 acres of Prime Agricultural Land in Belize Country
This property has multipurpose usage. It can be used not only as an Agricultural concept because of the fertility of its grounds, but the opportunities are Unlimited because of its location, as well as its general make up. Its an opportunity worth consideration.
1. Bordered on the north by the George Price Highway and on the South
by the Sibun River on very fertile ground
2. Roughly 283 acres citrus mainly oranges and a few acres grapefruit.
3. Several buildings - mechanic shop and housing for workers and a 2000
+/- sq.ft villa on the Sibun River bank w/3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an
office, built on a 10,000 gallons reservoir of rain water.
4. Several hundred acres of cleared land once used for cattle ranching
5. Approx. 200 feet above sea level
6. No mortgages, no land taxes due
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Jan 21, 2014
- Listing #: 6043
Keywords: belize real estate, simonsellsall, agricultural land, investment belize, real estate belize
Latitude / Longitude: 17.251400 / -88.766900