The property owned by Masstech Dominicana, S.A. consists of 4.2 million square meters (1,024 acres) of ocean front land valued at US$60 million located within P456 near Boca de Yuma. Selling price is US$36 million (US$8.55/M2)
• Almost equidistant to 2 international airports: La Romana (40min) & Punta Cana (50min)
• Close to the Punta Cana, Bavaro (50min), Bayahibe & La Romana (40 min) resorts
• Located in between 2 National Parks, close to Saona Island.
• Close to small town of Boca de Yuma and Yuma River
• Undeveloped property not encroached by urban development.
• The property is rectangular shape approx. 4 km ocean front by 1 km deep. These proportions are ideal in maintaining high property sales value throughout the development of the site.
• 100% of this coastal land is a minimum of 5 m above sea level protected from hurricane swells and rising sea levels. At 200 m from the coast the land rises to 20 m above sea level offering ocean views from these higher grounds.
• All infrastructures (sewers, water lines, electrical distribution) can be buried without fear of premature wear and failures caused by corrosive salt water since land is minimum 5 m above sea level.
• Unlimited reserve of Coral stone that can be cut in cubic meter siz blocks when building pools, canals, artificial lakes or modifuing land features to later use these block to build a marina a cruise ship terminal and cut blocks into wall, floor, pathway tiles providing valuable building materials at low cost.
• The north boundary of the property is an escarpment 40 meters above sea level and it’s actually about 10 km long parallel to the ocean. A natural barrier against vehicular entry, except for the actual single access road and future controlled access roads.
• Very deep waters close to shore makes this property suitable for a Cruise Terminal capable of receiving the largest cruise ships (Oasis class or larger ships when they are built)
• Suitable as well for International Class Marina
• The almost 4km of coast line provides ample location choices and arrangements for: A Cruise Ship Terminal, ocean view Golf, Hotels, Villas, Adventure Park, artificial lakes and any kind of ecotouristic activities.
To see and do nearby:
Cave exploration (Cofresi Pirate, Berna & others), cave diving, Hoyo Azul fresh water pool, El Hoyo Zumbador (besides El Arponero Restaurant), Isla Catalinita, Isla Saona Island Beach, Zip line, cliff-climbing on 100m face of Cabo San Rafael, 1.5 km cruise up scenic Yuma River, Blue Marlin Deep Sea Fishing, Basilica Virgin de la Altagracia in Higuey, Ponce de Leon museum 10 km north.
You may visit our website: www.yumadelmar.com
- View: Sea
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Jan 31, 2016
- Listing #: 12200
Latitude / Longitude: 18.378540 / -68.611164
|Nearest airport||Punta Cana Airport||66 km|
|Nearest beach||La Playita||500 Meters|