House with up to 5 BRs, Los Jaules, San Ramón de Tres Ríos
- $ 675 000
- Single-Family Home For Sale
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- 1/2 bathrooms 1
- Floor area 440 sq m
- Lot size 1 640 sq m
- Total square 440 sq m
- Year of build 25
Residencial Los Jaules, San Ramón de Tres Ríos - A truly beautiful, elegant, comfortable house with view for sale in a peaceful neighborhood in the hills, yet close to everything. The two-story house has 440 m2 (4,400 ft2) of construction on a lot of 1,640 m2 (0.4 acres). 4 bedrooms (can be up to 5), 2.5 baths (pre-plumbed for a third full bath), and maid's room with bath. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, with BBQ, tree house and play area for kids.
Large, open areas, lots of natural light and airflow, and windows with views. Fine hardwood finishings (including nazareño - purpleheart).
The social area of ??the house and the bedrooms are separated at different levels, allowing complete independence when receiving guests.
There are currently three bedrooms in use, but there can be up to 5 bedrooms, if desired, since there are two large offices that could be used as bedrooms.
The master bedroom is very spacious, with its own terrace, walk-in closet, and bath (with jacuzzi tub, shower, indoor garden and mini-gym). A dream!
- The second bath with tub
- Gorgeous living room with fireplace and integrated to the covered terrace.
- Formal dining room with internal courtyard and fountain
- Large kitchen with all its furniture and exit to the service area, with laundry and maid's room with bath
- High ceilings of fine hardwood
- Office with separate entrance, which is a great convenience when working from home
- Maid's room with bath and separate entrance
- Garage for 2 cars (with electric gate), with space for 3 more in front
- Ceramic tile floors in some areas; nazareño wood floors in others
- Zinc roof covered by shingles
- Hot water throughout the house, with solar hot water redundancy
- Monitored wireless alarm (with smoke detectors)
- 4 telephone lines
- High-speed internet by cable
- Manicured lawn with St. Augustine grass Indian Laurel hedges all around
- Plenty of storage
- Underground water storage tank for emergencies, with capacity of 1 week of consumption (pump and hydropneumatic tank)
It's a very safe, private area with a country atmosphere in the hills, yet very close (10 minutes) from schools and universities, and only 20 minutes to Cartago and San José, with all amenities nearby (banks, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc.). It's a true gem! US$675,000
For more information, see http://www.TheRealEstate.net/listings_property8166.html
- View: Mountain
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Oct 06, 2016
- Listing #: 12683
- MLS#: 8166
- Lot size: 0.4 acres
- Construction type: Masonry
- Parking: 5 Cars
- Broadband Internet
- TV Cable
- Security system
Latitude / Longitude: 9.941321 / -83.994909