REF; 1100 acres PLOT AT KWA JOMVU
an Ideal Investment in Mombasa
* The above Plot Is Approx 1100 Acres and Is Situated about 3 To 4 Km from the Junction Of The Mombasa / Nairobi Highway.
* The Plot Is "Freehold"
* All Documents Are For Viewing for Any Interested Party.
* The New "Southern By-Pass" Joining the Port from Miritini on the Mombasa Nairobi is Very Near To The Above Plot called The "Ndungu Kundu" Road....
* The Plot Has A High Tension Power Line Passing Very Near To The Plot , So There Is No Problem Of Power Supply To The Plot.
* There Is Also A Water Pipeline Passing On The Plot, So Again Water Is Very Ample And Easily Available At The Plot.
* The Above Plot Can Be Converted Into A Massive Housing Estate Or An Industrial Estate By Dividing Plot Of 5 Acres And10 Acres Or Mix Of Housing & Industrial.
* The Eastern Part Of The Plot Is On The Lovely Tudor Creek And Lovely Houses Can Be Constructed Here Facing The Creek. This Area Of The Creek Is Also A Very Good Breeding Place For Prawns.
* Another Very Important Advantage Is That There Are A Very Very Few Squatters On The Plot.
* The Owner Has Decided To Sell The Plot Of 1100 Acres For Only 1000 Acres.
* 100 Acres Not To Be Charged, but to Allocate to Scatters Currently on the Plot.
* Currently, This Is The Only Biggest Available Plot In The Area.
* Also To Mention , Today The Plots Around This Area Of Jomvu , Miritini & Changamve Are Sold At Around 10 To 15 Million An Acre But Not Available Easily.
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Jun 29, 2012
- Listing #: 3368
Latitude / Longitude: -0.023559 / 37.906200