Private Oceanfront Resort in Buzios, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- $ 5 500 000
- House For Sale
- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- 1/2 bathrooms 2
- Rooms 19
- Floor area 6 735 sq m
- Total square 8 750 sq m
- Year of build 2007
- Facing Southwest
• One-of-a-kind architectural masterpiece blending Brazilian and Asian influences.
• Strategically sited on the Atlantic Ocean at Ferradura Beach
• Búzios is located on a peninsula attached to Rio de Janeiro — evoking an island feel where the attitudes are more laid back.
• 12 waterfalls, 7 pools/lagoons, 2 pristine beaches.
• Botanical gardens, a winding stream, 3 sundecks and other extravagances such as sauna, bars, pavilions, Jacuzzi and fire pit.
• Furnishings and finishes were chosen to enhance the architectural design.
• This estate offers nearly 7,000 square feet of living space encompassing 5 suites with ensuite baths.
• 2 kitchens (main commercial-quality plus separate kitchen in the guest apartment).
• Separate 2-bedroom apartment perfect for staff or extended stay guests.
• Exotic woods of Ipê, Massaranduba, Cinnamon, Cedar and Peroba trim throughout.
• Unparalleled opportunity for a private residential retreat or a corporate getaway.
• The Cachoeira Inn is an internationally acclaimed bed-and-breakfast with transferable operating and liquor licenses.
- View: Beach, Sea
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Mar 21, 2014
- Listing #: 6303
- MLS#: RX-10020439
- Lot size: 10,920 sq ft
- Construction type: Masonry, Metal construction
- Parking: 2 Cars
- Parking type: Garage attached
- Heating System: Other
- Fireplace: Wood
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with tub
- Bathroom with window
- Ceiling fans
- Fitted kitchen
- Hot tub / spa
- Washing machine
- Wood flooring
- 1. Beach Line
- Barbecue area
Keywords: oceanfront resort, bed and breakfast, private resort, ferradura beach, buzios brazil
Latitude / Longitude: -22.746940 / -41.881670
distant from the public beaches to create a private oasis with magnificent views Búzios is located on a
peninsula attached to Rio de Janeiro — evoking an island feel where the attitudes are much more laid back,
unhurried and perfect for relaxing on the ocean.