Stunning house on beach only 1.5 hours from center of Rio de Janeiro.
- $ 390 000
- Multi-Family Home For Sale
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Floor area 220 sq m
- Lot size 1 000 sq m
- Total square 220 sq m
- Year of build 2000
Brazil Mobile: +55 21 91755900
Ukraine Mobile: +380950975954
. Land Size: 960 m2 (2 plots).
. Building Size: 240 m2
. 2 Master-bedrooms, with ensuite Bathrooms.
. Large Living area, with open views of Sea from the front, Lake and mountains from the rear, and side views (East view) of the Lake, mountains and Sea together.
. Open planned kitchen.
. Separate self contained Housekeeper flat and Garage.
. No maintenance or condominium fees, low electricity fees (~$50 per month), low taxes (~$350 per YEAR!), self supplying water (rainwater is captured and stored in 2 large tanks) plus a well on the property.
1. Situated on one of the best locations imaginable. Directly on the beach to the front and lakes and mountains at the rear. No other plots can be built at the front or at the back of the house to obstruct the incredible views.
2. 1.5 hours directly to Rio centre, one of the most exciting cities in the world. Now also the main business and Oil & Gas centre of Brazil with Petrobras headquarters located there.
3. The house is located on a large 35km of unspoiled, natural, unfrequented beach; one of the largest inhabited stretches of beach in Brazil.
4. The house is on "Central Avenue" (before the lake) and has the main coach service going regularly to Rio Central Bus Terminal.
- Sea fishing (from your front door!) and Lake fishing (from your back door!).
- Whales and Dolphins frequent the beach.
- 15 minutes from a small friendly Flying School approved by the Brazilian Aviation Authority. 15 flying hours to obtain PPL (Private Pilot License) and 150 hours for Commercial flying license (note: the final test for the PPL are in Portuguese at the moment).
- Horse riding, lessons and cattle lassoing.
- Watching the amazing sunrise and sunset from your balcony.
- Surfing – the nearby town of Ponte Negra holds annual Surfing championships.
- Famous Brazilian Barbeques year round.
6. Healthy, fresh air from the sea as well as the lake and mountains, a quiet, safe beach property, yet 1.5 hours from Central Rio. Has numerous beach Bars, shops, supermarkets, food delivery service, etc. Marica town centre is only 10 minutes by car or regular bus service (every 15 minutes) directly from the rear of the house.
7. All the documents are current and approved by the local council and all fees are up-to-date. The house is owned by a British expatriate.
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Apr 29, 2013
- Listing #: 4977
- Floor: 1 / 1
- Lot size: 2 lots
- Parking: 1 Cars
- Parking type: Garage detached
- Hot water
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- 1. Beach Line
- Barbecue area
Keywords: marica, beach, rio de janeiro, beachhouse, by the sea
Latitude / Longitude: -22.919100 / -42.818300