Villa and plot in private residential country polo club
- $ 1 400 000
- House For Sale
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Floor area 500 sq m
Camino Real is one of the largest polo villages in Argentina offering the most dedicated polo facilities and family activities available.
• 50% developer finance available
• Choice of various villa designs proposed by Camino Real’s selected architects
• Significant developer investment already in place: privately funded
• Land owned outright without debt
• Investment never more than 50% of secured value
• High potential end-user demand: good exit strategy
• Rental management program available
• Projected completion - minimum 12 months, maximum 24 months.
Fully managed rental program
• Argentina, in particular Buenos Aires, is experiencing record growth in tourism.
• The demand for BA country villas is significant and will continue as the reputation of our club grows.
• The demand for rental properties will come from the international polo and lifestyle community, as well as the domestic middle and upper middle classes, leading to high year-round occupancy.
• Throughout the Argentinian polo season (October to March), the club will be filled with people passionate about polo.
• During the off-season, the club will be filled with international and local families looking for a country retreat.
• We are currently devising a rental management program which will avaiilable both to investors who want their properties permanently let and club clients who prefer partial letting.
Within the entire Camino Real project, approximately 30% of the total land has been developed for sporting and recreational facilities, lakes and green areas, while the remaining 70% has been divided into 570 total plots for homes of 1,750 to 6,000 square meters each. Over 100 plots have already been sold.
Mortgages are offered to clients by the developer and are subject to conditions. More information available upon request.
With the purchase of a plot, the construction of a villa is compulsory.
There is a variety of plot sizes and locations on the site, please request more information for particular plots.
Camino Real Polo Villas have been carefully designed in harmony with the nature and polo atmosphere of the club.
All homes finishes proposed by our preferred architects offer luxurious qualities and allow owners the freedom to choose every aspect.
Behind Camino Real is a successful, highly ethical, private Argentinian family, with a passion for Polo but not for publicity, elitism or fame.
Polo has been played competitively within the family for over 25 years, primarily within Argentina, and there are very strong connections with the hierarchy and upper echelons of the Argentine Polo establishment.
- Listing status: Active
- Available from: Jan 22, 2014
- Listing #: 6050
- MLS#: CRRIOJA1
- Lot size: 2000m2
- Disabled access
- Gated entry
Keywords: villa for sale, argentina, buenos aires, san vicente, plots for sale, plots, country club, polo, polo country club, luxury villa, house, equestrian, country, camino real
Latitude / Longitude: -35.109300 / -58.404100
With approximately 23.500 inhabitants, San Vicente town center is conveniently located within 5 minutes of Camino Real, providing all daily amenities.
A new ring-road circling Buenos Aires has recently been approved and will provide easier access to the region, city and coast.
Commuting has been improved by the recent completion of the project to upgrade Route 58.
Due to the impressive growth noted in recent years, the new suburban Route 58 has become the axis of the Canning-San Vicente area, connecting it with south Buenos Aires.
Thriving development over the last 10 years, with a number of successful real estate projects, has led to rapid improvement in the infrastructure, including several new high quality shopping centers, private schools, health clinics, and office and commercial space.
The region is referred to as “Canning-San Vicente Green Growth Corridor” and is one of the most important areas for new developments around Buenos Aires.
37 gated communities have been built and another 15 are currently under development. There are 3,500 families living permanently in gated communities. Numbers swell by 40% during weekends and holidays, when they are joined mainly by Buenos Aires citizens.
Camino Real is the only country club offering polo and family activities in the area.